Thread: Greetings to Kildare from an old friend.

Manadar

Hello Kildare, I just recently saw you post on the European forums, thus confirming that you are still playing.

As you might remember, I used to play on Crushridge aswel.
    I migrated to Twilights's Hammer a long time ago, and I would just like to say hello, and thank you for all the fun we had together.

It is good to se that Fremen is still working out, and I wish you the best of luck with your progression trought the endgame content.

Oh, have you managed to do DM north runs quicker than 22minutes? I remember you mentioning that as the current record some time ago, and even decked out in BWL gear, that seems quite fast

Originally posted by Manadar@Jan 13 2006, 10:10 AM
    Oh, have you managed to do DM north runs quicker than 22minutes? I remember you mentioning that as the current record some time ago, and even decked out in BWL gear, that seems quite fast
    Well, even with BWL gear, it is actually impossible to be quicker... cause now it is impossible to skip many pulls which have been added with further patch. Anyway, I had so many DM run that now i can't see that istance any more :P Funniest ever i have completed in last months, the one with a druid and two other pallyes: it's been ENDLESS!

BTW thank you for the post, how's going on TH? We're almost the best guild on Crushridge now, but so many have left the server... even if we still have exhausting queues

Hear u soon
    Zeo / Kildare
    Bulavù

Spammer di mediocre esperienza Bongo's Avatar

Ma è lo sgravatissimo Gunnar? oO

Manadar

We're doing quite good, The Silver Horde is currently the best alliance guild on TH, downed everything there is to kill, except for the AQ quest bosses. A sick horde guild got Neutral first, so we didn't even bother continue farming.

Really looking forward AQ and all the new content in there.

Les Enfant Terribles ThE)DreAmeR's Avatar

hey, share some nutella with me also