Thread: Non Battle.net Accounts offline on November 12th

RSS Feed Non Battle.net Accounts offline on November 12th

Non Battle.net Accounts offline on November 12th
    Apparently, if you didn't merge your WoW account to a Battle.net account you won't be able to play the game after November 12th. The good news is, you get a free penguin!
    Quote from Blizzard staff
    Q: What happens if I don’t merge my World of Warcraft account with a Battle.net account?
    A: After November 12, 2009, you won’t be able to log in to the game unless you merge your account with a Battle.net account. You will need to log in using your Battle.net account username (your email address) and password.

Q: How can I obtain the penguin pet?
    A: Once you’ve successfully merged a World of Warcraft account with a Battle.net account, the penguin pet will be sent via in-game mail to all existing characters on the merged World of Warcraft account, along with all future characters on that World of Warcraft account. Players who merged previously will also receive the pet this way.

Q: Do I need to merge by a certain date in order to receive the penguin?
    A: We plan to remove the ability to get the penguin pet at some point in the future, we haven’t determined exactly when just yet.

Q: If I create a new World of Warcraft account, will I receive the pet?
    A: Only existing World of Warcraft accounts that merge with a Battle.net account are eligible to receive the penguin pet. If you create a new Battle.net account after November 11 and merge an existing World of Warcraft account with it you will still be able to receive the pet. However, please note that we plan to remove the ability to get the penguin pet at some point in the future.

The penguin will most likely be Oswald (also known as Mr. Chilly, he was renamed in the latest PTR build of Patch 3.3), Mr. Chilly was the pet given to US beta testers who converted their account to Battle.net when the feature was on WotLK beta servers. Please note that Pengu was also changed in Patch 3.3 and doesn't have his scary red eyes anymore.

Fonte

Signore del Ghost Spam Cloud Wallace's Avatar

Default Riferimento: Non Battle.net Accounts offline on November 12th

a new era of scam has just begun

ora se ti fai scammare l'accu di wow ti deletano pure il pg di diablo 1
    13 Il giorno dopo, uscì di nuovo e, vedendo due Ebrei che stavano rissando, disse a quello che aveva torto: «Perché percuoti il tuo fratello?». 14 Quegli rispose: «Chi ti ha costituito capo e giudice su di noi? Pensi forse di uccidermi, come hai ucciso l'Egiziano?».

Se questo fosse un film d'azione hollywoodiano, Mosè direbbe "indovinato", tirando fuori due mitragliatrici e aprendo il fuoco. Ma purtroppo, come già detto, queste sono elucubrazioni, e nelle elucubrazioni non succedono cose così divertenti.

e passano un po di paure

IL Briatore del BloodBowl TraumFabriK's Avatar

Default Re: Non Battle.net Accounts offline on November 12th

zomg c'è pure per laifon
    Io so’ io, e vvoi nun zete un cazzo (G.Belli)

Ma la cosa assurda sono le condizioni che si è obbligati ad accettare.......!!!

I agree to the collection and use of my account data by Blizzard in accordance with Blizzard’s Privacy Policy. I also agree to Blizzard
    • Collect information about my usage of the Battle.net account service and my preferences (For further information click here).
    • analyzing the collected information about my patterns, usage, preferences and other information for marketing purposes, to optimize the services and to tailor the products and services to satisfy my requirements (For further information click here).
    • sending me emails and messages containing information about Blizzard and its affiliated companies, unless I block future mailings (For further information click here).
    • sharing my account data with Blizzard Entertainment Inc.’s affiliates, in particular with Blizzard Europe (“Blizzard Entertainment SASâ€).

Un post di poseipaaaalll.... Miticooo

Cmq l'authenticator ..... provate a chiedere a Mantozot che ne pensa?

Il gingillo ha smesso di funzionare .... e credetemi non é stato facile riuscire a riavere l'account .....

il fatto del perché ha smesso di funzionare ... beh ... li non ho parole ahahahhahaha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KERNEL . . . . . KRONOS . . . . . KK

Non abbiate paura, il gingillo non si scarica facilmente, Manto l'aveva lasciato una settimana in macchina a -20 all'esterno... è a prova di bomba (non di Manto )

Default Re: Riferimento: Non Battle.net Accounts offline on November 12th

Quote Originally Posted by ciocca View Post

e passano un po di paure
    Lo ho da oltre un anno e mi va benissimo. Lo consiglio a chiunque (a dire il vero penso cani e porci di chi non l'ha già preso).
    Problems, all you'll need in your life.

ma non ho capito che è e che cosa serve

Default Re: Non Battle.net Accounts offline on November 12th

http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221003132
    Nel retro c'è un codice, lo registri nel tuo account nell'apposita schermata, ogni volta che clicchi il pulsante ti da un codice a 6 numeri calcolato tramite un algoritmo, questo codice cambia ogni 30 secondi, lo usi assieme alla password => il tuo account è al sicuro.
    Problems, all you'll need in your life.